As Maryland is tightening restrictions on indoor activities again, we will be balancing our fencing activities between continued open-air bouting and limited bad-weather indoor fencing at our Rotunda location.
Indoor fencing has the following requirements:
- We will not permit more than 10 people at a time into the venue, realistically, we limit participation to 8.
- Face masks must be worn under the fencing mask; in addition, we also offer Leon Paul’s clip-in masks at cost.
- Clear face shields must be worn by fencers not actively engaged in bouting; we also offer those at cost.
- No handshakes — elbow bumps are all the rage now anyway.
- A waiver MUST be signed the first time a fencer enters the venue.
- Make liberal use of the hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes provided.
- Stay at home if you feel ill.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact Coach Chris at email@example.com. This way we can add you to our text message list and coordinate attendee numbers.
Times remain at 6:00PM every Tuesday and Friday. Additional days are available contingent on observance of the above rules: Every Baltimore area fencer is welcome, we do not care about club affiliation—just fencing. Simply drop Coach Chris a message.