Fencing Classes at Baltimore MidAtlantic Fencing Academy
Adult Epee on TeamSnap.com:
Homewood Fencing Club have been conducting youth foil beginners and competition classes at the Rotunda.
Call Coach Austin Young for more information at 410-340-6269.
Youth foil classes are being offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday mornings. Call or text Coauch Austin to determine what class is best for your child.
There is also an outdoors youth fencing camp in the works.
- 5:00PM to 6:00PM FOIL Youth Level 1 Coach Larbi
- 6:00PM to 7:00PM FOIL Youth/Teen Competitive Coach Larbi
- 7:30PM to 9:00PM EPEE Adult/Teen Coach Chris
- 6:30PM to 7:30PM FOIL Youth/Teen Competitive Coach Larbi
- 7:30PM to 8:00PM CONDITIONING* All Levels Coach Chris
- 8:00PM to 9:00PM OPEN BOUTING All Levels Coach Chris
Rusty Blade First Fridays:
April 5 and May 3, 2019
Local and regional fencers of all persuasions and levels of experience are invited to join us every first Friday of the month for open bouting fun! Floor fees as posted!
Please make sure that you arrive 10-15 minutes early for classes and private lessons.
Athletic gear is required. Fencers MUST wear the mandated protective equipment when fencing: Plastron, athletic cup (for boys), chest protector, plastron, fencing jacket, fencing knickers, long fencing socks, and gloves. There should be no bare skin exposed when fencing.
Please bring your own water bottle.