Fencing Classes at Baltimore MidAtlantic Fencing Academy
We’ve been closed since March 13, 2020 and now, a year later, still do not know when the program will be permitted to restart.
But our partner club is conducting youth foil beginners and competition classes. Call Coach Chris for more information at 410-790-8033.
- 5:00PM to 6:00PM FOIL Youth Level 1 Coach Larbi
- 6:00PM to 7:00PM FOIL Youth/Teen Competitive Coach Larbi
- 7:30PM to 9:00PM EPEE Adult/Teen Coach Chris
- 6:30PM to 7:30PM FOIL Youth/Teen Competitive Coach Larbi
- 7:30PM to 8:00PM CONDITIONING* All Levels Coach Chris
- 8:00PM to 9:00PM OPEN BOUTING All Levels Coach Chris
Rusty Blade First Fridays:
April 5 and May 3, 2019
Local and regional fencers of all persuasions and levels of experience are invited to join us every first Friday of the month for open bouting fun! Floor fees as posted!
Please make sure that you arrive 10-15 minutes early for classes and private lessons.
Athletic gear is required. Fencers MUST wear the mandated protective equipment when fencing: Plastron, athletic cup (for boys), chest protector, plastron, fencing jacket, fencing knickers, long fencing socks, and gloves. There should be no bare skin exposed when fencing.
Please bring your own water bottle.