For the duration of the Lockdown, you can fence FREE with our COVID Epee Nomads every Tuesday and Friday.
For-pay instruction is available through our partner club. Call Coach Chris at 410-790-8033 for more information.
Baltimore MidAtlantic Fencing Academy Pricing
Membership is required for all classes. Participation in group class is required for private lessons. As of March 31, 2019, our payment system now reflects this by bundling Membership and single class/week.
Club Membership — $30.00/month.
- 1 Class per week — $80.00/month
- 2 Classes per week — $160.00/month
- 1 20-min. lesson per week — $120.00/month
- 2 20-min. lessons per week — $240.00/month
- FREE to Members.
- Non-Members — $15.00 floor fee/night or $40.00/month. (You might as well get the Membership!)
* Membership and payment of the membership fee is mandatory, as it covers the appropriate insurance through USFencing.
Payment is processed through our friends at the Blakefield Experience. Charges are posted bimonthly.
Click: REGISTER NOW
Scroll down to SESSION TYPE (on the left side) and click the box Sports
Click on the Class Name that you are interested in for a complete description. (Hint: We’re Not Brass Instruments!)
Select ADD under the session that you would like to register for. This will add to your cart.
Select CONTINUE in the upper right section of the page.
The system will then prompt you to sign into your ACTIVE Account. If you do not have an ACTIVE Account it will prompt you to set up an account.
After your ACTIVE Account is set up, you can then complete the registration process.